Professional Services & Administration
Real Estate AdministratorMay-22-2020
Professional Services & Administration | Permanent | North Vancouver, BC, CA
Oops! No Opportunity Summary Provided :(
[ + ] More
- Opportunity to work with one of Canada’s most reputable and entrepreneurial organizations
- Ideal if you have 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Located in North Vancouver, central and very convenient location
Who - the Company:
We are partnering with our client to help them find a talented Real Estate Administrator to join their team. Our client is a high-profile and very successful & profitable organization and they are known not only for their corporate success but also for their tenured staff and amazing corporate culture. This is a unique opportunity to join a leader in its field and work closely with a dynamic and experienced team.
What - the Role:
Reporting to the Real Estate Manager, the Real Estate Administrator is an integral part of the team, with the main responsibilities as follows:
- Code and allocate all invoices for payment to the appropriate properties
- Assist in accounts receivable collections
- Track and manage property utility accounts
- Prepare and maintain tenant files, obtain credit information and collection of security deposits
- Track all leasing deals and assist with preparation of lease documentation
- Track tenant insurance expiries and obtain current certificates of insurance
- Assist with the property assessment appeal process and required reporting
- Perform other real estate duties as required
Who- the Candidate:
- Post secondary education
- Two years of real estate administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Yardi and Avid Exchange
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain courteous, professional and efficient service at all times
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and work with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of lease agreement documentation is a plus
North Vancouver, conveniently accessible by transit
Base salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits and vacation.
When & How to Apply:
If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.
Occupational First Aid Attendant- in-officeMay-21-2020
Professional Services & Administration | Contract | Vancouver, BC, CA
Our client is a publicly-listed technology company with a friendly corporate culture headquartered in Vancouver. This is a great contract opportunity for someone with current First Aid certification (level 1 or 2) who wants to work for a fast-paced, high-growth, and multi-national company.
[ + ] MoreOur client is a publicly-listed technology company with a friendly corporate culture headquartered in Vancouver. This is a great contract opportunity for someone with current First Aid certification (level 1 or 2) who wants to work for a fast-paced, high-growth, and multi-national company.
Who- the Company:Our client is an innovative and high-growth public company that is developing a fascinating product.
What- the Position:Even during the Covid-19 crisis, this company has continued to interview, hire, onboard, and train remotely, and have had several new employees start with them in April and May (working from home). Their employees are now preparing for a gradual and staggered return to the office in June. To ensure a safe environment for their valued employees, the company is planning to hire an Occupational First Aid Attendant to work with them full-time, Monday to Friday, for a period of approximately 3 months. The OFAA will be directly supporting an average of 50 employees in June- that number will likely increase as the months go by. Our client is classified as “low risk” by WorkSafe BC and they are located close to a hospital. The company already has stay-at-home protocols in place pertaining to any employees who are ill, symptomatic, or who have been in contact with someone ill.
What- the Responsibilities:Maintain shared office areas (meeting rooms, kitchens, lunchroom) in a tidy and sanitary condition.Perform regular disinfecting of high touch surfaces throughout the office and shared work areas.As needed, evaluate patients, administer first aid, and arrange for further medical treatment, as per the most recent OFAA guide issued by WorkSafeBC.Maintain appropriate records and ensure adequate first-aid supplies are on hand and refreshed.
Who- the Candidate:We are seeking individuals who have proof of their current First Aid certification (level 1 or level 2). In addition to this accreditation, qualified candidates will have strong attention to detail and excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Prior experience with office cleaning and sanitizing is highly preferred. Reliability and punctuality are crucial in this role.
Where & When:Vancouver, BC, in a bustling and vibrant part of town. The new OFAA will be working in the office full-time hours Monday-to-Friday, for 3 months.
How Much:Direct hourly rate commensurate with First Aid experience and accreditation (level 1 or 2), as well as general transferable work experience (customer service, cleaning, etc.). Please discuss further with Swim.
When & How to Apply:This search is moving very quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' to send us your resume. Swim is presenting a shortlist of qualified candidates directly to the hiring team. If you are interested in this First Aid contract, please don’t hesitate to reach out soon. We’re also very open to referrals!
Professional Services & Administration | Permanent | Surrey, BC, CA
Our client is looking for an experienced Office Coordinator with relevant experience looking to continue building their career. This organization has several offices in the lower mainland and this role will be in the Guildford (Surrey) area.
[ + ] MoreOur client is looking for an experienced Office Coordinator with relevant experience looking to continue building their career. This organization has several offices in the lower mainland and this role will be in the Guildford (Surrey) area.
Who - The Company:Our client is an industry leader in the marine operations industry, serving a variety of customers across British Columbia.
What - The Role:As the Office Coordinator, the person will be responsible for:
- Hybrid office administration duties including invoicing and payroll data entry.
- Scheduling daily assignment of company and contracted resources to maximize vehicle utilization.
- Communication with crew scheduling, all marine personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- Customer Service oriented role with several projects on the go.
- Other administrative assignments as assigned.
Who - The Candidate:The candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in a similar busy environment. Previous experience in office coordination is preferred, but open to those with hybrid administration and basic accounting entry and project experience.
- Experience working with a fast-paced, dynamic, complex, and high-change organization.
- 1-3+ years of solid, administrative assistant, scheduling or hybrid experience ideally gained in a local manufacturing or transportation and logistics.
- Strong computer skills across a variety of planning and user software including MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong relationship development skills and ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and superior customer service orientation.
- Ability to follow instructions, and work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing deadlines.
Where:Head Office is in Maple Ridge, BC and this role will be in Guildford Area (Surrey, BC)
How Much:Competitive base salary along with employee benefits.
When & How To Apply:This search is moving very quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.
Client Service RepresentativeApr-10-2020
Professional Services & Administration | Permanent | Burnaby, BC, CA
Client Service Representative in Burnaby!
[ + ] MoreClient Service Representative in Burnaby!
- Fun-loving and upbeat team!
- Perfect role for someone with 1-2 years of customer service experience looking to join a company and grow long-term
- Excellent compensation package including a bonus and variable component
Who- the Client:Our client is an established and reputable organization having been in business for over 40 years. They have a strong leadership in place, dynamic corporate culture and tenured employees.
What- the Role:Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the Client Service Representative is a main point of contact for customers and internal staff with reference to regional portfolios. The Client Service Representative is responsible for executing the company’s service commitments and providing support to the Account Executives. This role works closely with all departments and has complete familiarity with all of our client’s programs, processes and procedures.The role is a sales support position and will assist the Sales team with administrative functions, paperwork, and deal with customer inquiries, customer communication and various other duties.
Who- the Candidate:We are seeking a fun-loving, friendly and committed candidate for this position. The team has great dynamics and a very friendly and team-oriented culture, so they are seeking a like-minded individual to join them. Our successful candidate has at least 1-2 years of related customer service experience and having previous dealership industry experience is considered an asset!
- Highly motivated to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and confident
- Solid organizational capability and excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and responsive with the ability to exercise good judgement
- Aptitude and willingness to perform as part of a team as well as individually
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
How much:Base salary depending on experience and qualifications as well as a variable component, comprehensive benefits and vacation.
How to apply:Please APPLY ONLINE if this position sounds like something for you. We are conducting interviews on-going until the position has been filled. Thank you for your interest!
Office Administrator – Abbotsford Dental OfficeApr-10-2020
Professional Services & Administration | Permanent | Abbotsford, BC, CA
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an Office Administrator who is eager to work with a high-performing team with a well established dental office in the Abbotsford area.
[ + ] MoreThis is a fantastic career opportunity for an Office Administrator who is eager to work with a high-performing team with a well established dental office in the Abbotsford area.
Who- the Company:Our client is a well established and reputable dental office. The corporate office environment is very fast-paced, and the company has a corporate culture which emphasizes learning & development, collaboration, teamwork, and high performance. The people at this organization are very dedicated to their work and also know how to have fun. This company truly values their employees.
What- the Role:Our client is seeking a new Office Administrator who will assist patients in directing through their treatment process. You will be responsible for educating patients about the clinical and financial aspects of their treatment, coordinate appointments and make financial arrangements. You will also be responsible for providing clerical support such as:
- Answering phone inquiries over phone and email.
- Scheduling duties for clinics, confirming appointments, coordinating bookings/cancellations etc.
- Collect any outstanding paperwork, reports and information for upcoming appointments.
- Act as a liaison between patients and insurance companies by verifying extended health coverage details with insurance companies.
- Analyze predetermination and present financial responsibilities to patients.
Who- the Candidate:We are looking for up & coming OR experienced administrative professionals who are self-motivated and able to work successfully in a collaborative team environment. You are people centered, compassionate, independent and self-motivated and open to learning and change. Candidates will be great communicators who are also self-motivated and organized.
- Completion of a college program in dental administration preferred but not a must have (will provide on job training).
- Good working knowledge with MS Office (Word and Excel) is a must have.
- Ability to be detail-oriented, proactive, professional and adaptable, with a sense of humor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert time management skills and loves the challenge of managing multiple activities at the same time.
- Ability to perform under pressure and capable of responding to ongoing, multiple, and varied requests.
- Mindset of the willingness to problem solve and to be successful in a dental environment.
How Much:Very competitive base salary commensurate with experience and skills, plus health benefits, paid time off and bonuses.
When & How to Apply:This search is moving extremely quickly! Let me know soon if you are interested and want to discuss further.
Professional Services & Administration | Permanent | Burnaby, BC, CA
Our client is a very reputable and stable not-for-profit located in Burnaby.
[ + ] MoreOur client is a very reputable and stable not-for-profit located in Burnaby.
Who - the Company:The company is well-established, providing their employees with interesting and challenging work in a positive and professional environment. A wonderful bonus of working here is the additional 21 paid days off you’ll have on top of your vacation, amounting to nearly every other Friday off!Our client will interview, hire, and train remotely during Covid-19.
What - the Role:InvestigatorThis newly created role will work to investigate and resolve concerns that individuals are practicing without a license. The investigator will be responsible for new complaints, open files, gathering evidence, drafting demand letters, and communicating with party to attempt to resolve the concern. In addition, the Investigator will interview witnesses and complainants and identify documents that would be valuable to the investigation, the goal being to bring the target into compliance with the governing legislation.
Who- the Candidate:We are seeking an analytically minded professional with advanced ability to assimilate large amounts of information and write clear and concise chronologies and summaries of evidence. The successful candidate will have a university degree and may have experience at a regulatory body and/or in a legal environment or have a mix of education and experience that would make the candidate suitable to fulfill the duties of the position.The successful candidate will have 5–7 years of experience including:
- Experience conducting investigations, preferably in a law firm, legal department, professional regulatory body or similar organization.
- Strong research, analytical, and project management skills and knowledge required to successfully manage files.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as a member of a team.
- Ability to liaise with subject matter experts.
- Ability to uphold confidentiality and manage sensitive situations.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Where:Burnaby, transit accessible.
How Much:Generous compensation commensurate with experience, please discuss with Swim. The total package includes a robust benefits package, generous RSP match, and numerous 4-day work weeks!
When & How to Apply:If you are qualified for, and interested in, this Financial Analysis career opportunity with a high-profile Vancouver corporation, please let Swim Recruiting know as soon as possible as this search is moving quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.
Customer Service and Sales Representative, TechnologyMar-13-2020
Professional Services & Administration | Contract | Vancouver, BC, CA
Working with a vibrant, fun-loving, and fast-paced technology company- one of Vancouver’s favourite organizations! This will be a contract to start. Great role for someone who is driven, customer service focused, persistent, and a great team-player.
[ + ] MoreWorking with a vibrant, fun-loving, and fast-paced technology company- one of Vancouver’s favourite organizations! This will be a contract to start. Great role for someone who is driven, customer service focused, persistent, and a great team-player.
Who- the Company:Our client is a large, very admired, and highly successful Canadian company. They have a vibrant corporate culture with fantastic people to work with and learn from.
Where:Vancouver in a beautiful, fun, and high-energy head office. Excellent place to work!
What- the Opportunity:We’re looking for a Customer Service & Sales Rep who will partner with enterprise sales and marketing to generate leads. The new representative will follow-up with potential clients through email, phone, and social media. Reporting into a Team Lead and working alongside several other Representatives in a fun, fast-paced, and collaborative team environment. This is an open-ended contract to start and there is a permanent role open.Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with more insight into the company and into the responsibilities. Rest assured this will be a fun and fulfilling role in a very fast-paced company and you’ll never be bored!
Who- the Candidate:We are looking for well-rounded individual with 1 to 3 years recent and relevant experience in customer service related to sales and/or marketing. Relevant post-secondary education in business or marketing is preferred. Experience in a fast-paced corporate office with 300+ employees is preferred.
How Much:Hourly rate in-line with work experience- please discuss with Swim!
When & How to Apply:This search for a new Customer Service & Sales Representative is moving extremely quickly! There will be a single interview with the company, and a pretty much immediate start after that if selected. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume as soon as you can. Thanks!
Customer Service AdministratorJan-09-2020
Professional Services & Administration | Permanent | Burnaby, BC
Our client is a well-established and successful manufacturer and distributor of HVAC filters and related products. They have been in business for over 50 years and provide quality products and services to commercial, industrial, and institutional customers throughout BC.
[ + ] More
Who - the Company:Our client is a well-established and successful manufacturer and distributor of HVAC filters and related products. They have been in business for over 50 years and provide quality products and services to commercial, industrial, and institutional customers throughout BC.
What - the Role:This role operated during business hours Monday-Friday.Customer Service Administrator
- Provide ongoing inside sales and customer service administration support to existing customers in a defined territory throughout the lower mainland, Fraser Valley, and Vancouver Island
- Data entry, administration, checking for accuracy and verifying purchase orders
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and working closely together with outside sales representative
- Provide excellent client service while educating them on products and services offered
- Strong attention to detail and assisting with verifying payments and releasing orders
Who - the Candidate:
- We are seeking a customer service administrator with 1+ years of recent and relevant experience in commercial or industrial sales
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong communication
- Proficiency in using multiple CRM tools and software is a huge bonus
Where:Burnaby, BC near Skytrain
When & How to Apply:This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume. This role offers an hourly wage + benefits.