Senior Business Analyst – HR Digital Solutions
Are you a Sr. BA with 7-10 years experience with prior experience in compliance and legal projects? Do you have at least two years work experience in core HR functions and experience with Workday? This position demands exceptional communication skills, and the ability to influence and get curious!
This is a 12-month contract. Open to remote work.
Who – the Company:
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international Vancouver based company and one of Vancouver’s finest! Our client is a people-centric organization and known for their collaborative team culture
What – the Role:
This Sr. BA will work on our client’s Employment Compliance Operating Model. This role requires stellar communication skills as the Sr. BA will be working with a lot of senior leadership and cross collaboration with many stakeholders for Time, Wage, Pay team, Legal, Compliance, Digital Solutions, Technology Enablement, HR Partners. This will require a seasoned professional with 7+ years of working on highly complex projects. This individual should have executive presence and the ability to influence and get curious. Prior experience in Compliance/legal projects will be helpful.
- Business requirement gathering for medium to large initiative with complex scope; compiling needs from multiple stakeholders into a single set of prioritized requirements
- If applicable, gather functional requirements from the Functional Analyst to complete the BRD
- Identify business processes, document their workflow in process maps which reflect the relationship between the operating model and the technology platforms, and identify roles within these processes
- Work with stakeholders to understand their business needs and challenges, assist in aligning overall scope and sequencing recommendations with business stakeholders
- Include dependency management and architectural decisions in requirements
- Assess configuration options to meet requirements and specifications
- Prioritizing requirements based on business and technical needs
- Engages with Digital and Technology teams to design/configure solutions
- Utilize or develop artifacts such as business requirements documentation, JIRA, and Confluence to facilitate requirements alignment sessions, develop test scripts, and document requirements for SOX auditing
- Evaluate current business processes, workflows, and roadmaps to have comprehensive understanding of current state and ideal future state
- Lead cross functional collaboration and drives to alignment with business partners within constraints of the project or work
Who – the Candidate:
- 7-10 years of business analyst experience
Undergraduate in HR and/or Certification in HRIS
- 2+ years demonstrated work experience in core human resources functions.
- In depth subject matter expertise in Workday plus one of our client’s People System platforms. Examples: Avature, Docebo, or Dayforce
- Experience providing requirements and mapping business processes for medium to large complex initiatives.
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Proven facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
remote OK, if residing in the Vancouver area, open to a hybrid working model
$67-75/hr commensurate with qualifications and experience + 4% vacation pay. If incorporated, please discuss with Swim
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at SWIM, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit ‘APPLY NOW’ and send us your resume.Hide Full Description