Senior Consultant, Change Management
Are you a change agent in HR that is looking to support a company in the maturing of organizational change practices by being the ‘go to’ for change management advisory? Swim Recruiting is excited to be working in partnership with Concert Properties on a newly created Senior Consultant Change Management opportunity! This role is a key new hire for Concert to drive change management in various areas of the organization related to HR. Ideal is a candidate that has HR or OD education with change experience in driving various projects and change management in the business. Experience in managing the change, success of usage and adoption of a system implementation is highly beneficial. This role will be varied, strategic and drive various change projects throughout the organization related to learning and others more business focused.
Concert Properties is a fantastic employer that values employee experience and for this reason has won employer of choice awards 3 years running! They are a team-oriented culture with long tenured employees while also entrepreneurial and evolving always trying to improve with new tools with very high engagement.
More about Concert:
Concert Properties- Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with a stellar reputation. For thirty years, Concert has been committed to our employees, investors, partners and to the communities where we build and live, dedicated to what it means to be a developer with a difference. Today, the company has built a portfolio valued at over $9 billion while remaining one of the most trusted names in Canadian real estate. At Concert their success is based on people – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a forward-thinking team and be proud of working at a company developing, acquiring and maintaining high quality, sustainable buildings and communities.
The Senior Consultant, Change Management will be a key member within the People Experience team at Concert, reporting to the Director, Business Analysis & Change. The role is critical to the strategy and vision of our organization. We are looking for the right talent with a mindset of innovation and continuous improvement that will enable intended outcomes and mitigate change related risks as we implement our top priorities.
- Lead design and implementation of change strategies and associated tactics for key projects.
- Work effectively with core project areas (i.e. Project Managers, Learning Team, Business Leads) to apply structured change management approaches while remaining adaptable to the unique needs of various projects & teams.
- Align change management methodologies to established project governance practices.
- Implement data collection model to measure effectiveness of change tactics.
- Establish ongoing practices for change sustainment.
- Train managers and others in influential roles to build their knowledge of how to effectively lead through change.
- Build communications plans informed by change management best practices.
- Support further maturing of organizational change practices by being the ‘go to’ for change management advisory.
- Provide mentorship and coaching for future roles that may be a result of team or capacity expansion.
- Specific responsibilities may fall into the following areas:
- Change management approach and tactics
- Change impact assessments (gap analysis)
- Stakeholder engagement
- Leader training and coaching
- Project Advisory
- Sustainment and adoption practices
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Education in Human Resources, Communications, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Change or similar. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- 5+ years of relevant experience of leading change management for complex organizational projects. Experience working with projects that have had both internal and external stakeholders with a technology element would be an asset.
- Professional change management training or certification (i.e., PROSCI, UBC, Lean Change Management).
- Advanced skills in the areas of stakeholder management, written and oral communications, analysis, needs assessment, facilitation and planning.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams.
Vancouver or Toronto based in a hybrid work model.
This is a Full-Time, Permanent position with competitive base compensation and bonus. The ideal base compensation is a range of $80,000-100,000 plus bonus (5%), benefits and also pension once eligible after 12 consecutive months of employment.
When & How to Apply:
If you are qualified for, and interested in, this fantastic opportunity, please let Swim Recruiting know as soon as possible as this search is moving quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at SWIM, please reach out directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit ‘APPLY NOW’ to send us your resume. Thank you!Hide Full Description