6-month contract Program Manager role working with an enterprise organization supporting the transformation for contact centre technologies
- 6-month contract Program Manager role
- Supporting the transformation of contact centre technologies
- Hybrid work environment located in Vancouver
What & Why:
As a result of investment in technology, our client is looking to add a Project Manager to their call centre technology team working on a transformation program. We are looking for someone with very strong project management skills with lots of experience at the program level. There is a lot of visibility on this role as you will be presenting program status and leading program level calls all the way up to the exec level, so you really need to feel comfortable with conversations at the executive program level. You will bring a high understanding of technology domain, stack and skills and deep understanding of operating model of Contact Centers as well as strong financial and portfolio management knowledge with experience identifying, collecting, analyzing, deriving insights from metrics which stakeholders can leverage for decision-making. This is a great opportunity to join this organization and help drive a major transformation for them.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have a hybrid work environment, with 3 days a week in office.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Minimum of 10 years working in Technology or a related field
- 10+ years experience in delivery management and/or product management, 5+ years in Program or Portfolio Management
- 5+ years experience in vendor management, building project plans w/ one or more vendors, and managing vendor milestones + deliverables
- 3+ years experience in the field of contact centers and contact center CRM technology.
- High understanding of technology domain, stack and skills and deep understanding of operating model of Contact Centers
- Strong financial and portfolio management knowledge with experience identifying, collecting, analyzing, deriving insights from metrics which stakeholders can leverage for decision-making
- Experience with strategic transformational programs desired, Change Management Certification nice to have
- Advanced experience in product management, platform management and Tech shared services
- Advanced experience with agile & waterfall methodologies, Project Management Professional (PMP) nice to have
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.Hide Full Description