ServiceNow Business Analyst
6-month Business Analyst contract working closely with the business as they expand their enterprise service management capability.
- 6-month contract Business Analyst role
- Great opportunity to grow the ServiceNow capability
- Hybrid work environment, 3 days a week on site, could entertain remote for the right candidate.
What & Why:
Due to growth our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their service excellence team. We are looking for an experienced Service Now BA in the SPM/ITBM space. Someone who has worked in the product before and can help translate requirements with a business that is not always the most familiar with the SPM module. You will be working closely with enterprise-wide business users enabling and supporting business functions by streamlining their processes, reducing manual and repetitive operational tasks through technology automation tools, and enabling the business functions to focus on higher value work. You will be responsible for onboarding business teams onto a single consistent platform (ServiceNow), continuously streamlining support by providing ongoing enhancements as the business teams evolve and enabling the quick establishment of business continuity processes. They are quite far along in their ServiceNow journey and are looking to further develop their capabilities.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of business analyst experience within technology
- Experience as a business analyst within an enterprise organization
- Experience with ServiceNow SPM/ITBM space
- Strong documentation experience including SOPs and training guides
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive business and IT relationships and gain the trust of others in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience in information technology field
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.Hide Full Description