Permanent Business Analyst role with a product development organization experiencing high growth
- Permanent Business Analyst role
- Great organization experiencing high growth
- Remote role, anywhere in Canada with a preference for EST hours
What & Why:
Due to the addition of new users, our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to help with the implementation of SharePoint for a 14,000-employee organization. The current platform is on-prem and is migrating to SP2019 currently and the project involves the document and records management platform with a focus on the information architecture. You should be comfortable working very collaboratively with the business users, you will have access to a great technical team so you will really be focusing on gathering requirements and being very solution oriented. This team is highly collaborative, self driven and values innovation. They are working on implementing bleeding edge technologies for some of the largest organizations in North America and beyond.
Our client is an industry leader in the enterprise content management space and has experienced a very high growth year which is expected to increase even further next year. They have many stable enterprise organizations as end users and are expanding rapidly globally. They have an excellent company culture as well as outstanding leadership. This is a great home for you if you are interested in working on bleeding edge or even preview use technology and are interested in the use and implementation of ML and AI into an enterprise setting. They have a great benefit package, greatly value innovation and giving back to the local community. This role can be situated anywhere in Canada, but you will need to accommodate the occasional trip to the Middle East.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years as a Business Analyst in a technology environment
- Experience working in a highly structured organization
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills in English
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Practical experience with; requirements gathering and analysis, business process analysis and design and Information Architecture Development
- Content and data migration architecture and design an asset
- SharePoint On-Premise infrastructure administration and troubleshooting is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related software technology field, or equivalent demonstrated work experience and education
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.Hide Full Description