Seeking candidates with at least 3 years of experience in Biotech or Pharma recruitment or a BSc+ in a biology / biotech
Who- the Company:
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative company as Scientific Recruiter. Our client offers remote working options, and a collaborative corporate culture. This position is open to candidates anywhere in Canada.
What- the Role:
Our client is seeking a Scientific Recruiter to play a critical role in their growth and success for a 6-12+ month contract.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You are a master sourcer and interviewer.
- You are an interviewer who builds relationships founded on credibility, trust and transparency by understanding the human element and being a career journey partner.
- You are stimulated by competitive talent pools, international relocation scenarios and being a trusted consultant and partner in the decision-making process.
- You thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment, are adaptable, personable, friendly and possess a can-do attitude.
- You are a critical thinker who enjoys developing creative solutions to problems and takes an innovative approach to recruitment.
You will spend your days representing our client as an employer of choice to international talent pools, creating consultative candidate relationships, discovering, and attracting top talent through imaginative and innovative sourcing and outreach, and managing the full recruitment cycle for Tech Ops roles at all levels. As an interviewer, you will be a trusted member of the leadership team in post-interview debriefs, and you will also manage the offer and collaborate on recruitment strategy.
Who – the Candidate:
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 5-10 years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience, with a background in combining agency and corporate recruitment being an asset. You should have at least 3 years of experience in Biotech or Pharma recruitment or a BSc+ in a biology / biotech / pharmaceutical-related field. Direct experience within the Tech Ops domain would be an advantage.
Competitive hourly rate commensurate with level of work experience + 4% vacation pay
Open to remote work across Canada
When & How to Apply:
Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.