This is a 6-month contract with possibility for extension thereafter.
Who – The Company:
Our client, one of Vancouver’s most sought-after companies to work for, with global operations and an impeccable reputation, is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented in-house Litigation Administrator.
What- The Role:
The Litigation Administrator will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to managing our client’s litigation. They will work closely with members of our client’s legal team and provide support by managing documents, tracking deadlines, scheduling meetings, and communicating case status. This role will coordinate externally with outside counsel and vendors as needed and will also coordinate internally with our client’s billing analyst to ensure billing guidelines are met, and litigation expenses remain in budget.
Maintain litigation reports, track and analyze key metrics related to litigation including deadlines and matter management.
- Support with litigation holds and garnishments.
- Manage e-discovery.
- Collaborate with legal billing analyst and accounting to track and manage litigation fees and expenses to budget.
- Work with cross functional business teams to collect, organize, and analyze evidence, and prepare witnesses.
- Support brand protection, trademark opposition and other enforcement matters.
- Support with documentation required by external law firms, consultants, and experts.
- Manage database of litigation documents and pleadings.
- Provide administrative support with pleadings, discovery, and other litigation documents.
Who- the Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience in legal administration and litigation support, with strong communication and organizational skills in addition to the following:
Bachelor’s degree in legal studies, Business Administration, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in legal administration or litigation support
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and legal research databases
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Knowledge of litigation procedures and terminology
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
competitive hourly wage
Vancouver, hybrid working model of 3 days onsite in office, and 2 remote
When & How To Apply:
Swim Recruiting has been engaged as a trusted recruitment agency partner on this important search.
If you already have a Recruiter at SWIM, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit ‘APPLY NOW’ to send us your resume. Thank you!