12-month contract Project Coordinator role at a global enterprise organization
- 12 month contract Project Coordinator role
- Global enterprise organization experiencing large scale growth
- Hybrid work available in Vancouver
What & Why:
As a result of investment our client is looking to add a contract project coordinator to their team to support a very high-profile transformation program. You will be working very closely with team leaders to schedule meetings, workshops and team events to support the project team. You will take and distribute meeting notes, organize follow up items, actions and sessions. You will also be supporting Program Managers and Project and Scrum Masters as required. This is a really great opportunity to work under great project leaders and learn and grow in the Project Management space.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have a hybrid work environment.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 2+ years of project coordination experience in a technology organization
- Competency required in SharePoint, MS Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Exposure to project management tools such as MS Project and/or Smartsheet is an asset
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar discipline, or equivalent work experience
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.