Analytics Project Manager
6-month contract Project Manager role with an enterprise organization investing heavily in the digital employee experience.
- High profile digital transformation program touching all staff
- Global enterprise organization
- 6-month PM contract role
What & Why:
As a result of large-scale investment into the digital employee experience our global enterprise company is adding a Project Manager to their team. This team is building a ‘data as a service” model where people data is hosted in Snowflake and cross-functional partners can self serve their integrations and reporting from it. You will be working with business stakeholders, technology leaders to understand project vision, business needs and translate to project plan. You will also be responsible to define and maintain project scope, timelines, and risks. As well as manage project budgets and ensure optimization and define and manage day to day project activities, scrums, track status.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2021 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they looking to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 and are full work remote until at least August 2021.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5-7+ years of project management/industry work experience
- Familiarity with IT SDLC processes (both waterfall and agile)
- Experience working with cross-functional IT teams including software development, BA and QA.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Experience with one or more functional areas as it relates to people management and experiences will be an advantage.
- Experience in one or more of these areas will be an advantage
- People management systems like Workday, PeopleSoft et al.
- Workforce management systems like dayforce.
- Integration with Payroll, finance systems.
- Experience in managing projects involving cloud technologies preferably in AWS will be a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touchHide Full Description