A fantastic, reputable, and empowering NPO (not for profit) organization is seeking a fantastic Administrative Coordinator for a 3-month contract to join their team. This is a dynamic role that will support the Fund Development team.
Who – the company:
Our client is a well-known and respected local NPO that has been serving the downtown community for many years. They provide basic need services, programs, and specialized supports.
What – the role:
Our client is looking for an Administrative Bookkeeper. This is a 3-month contract. This position will be responsible for supporting the Fund Development team and ensuring overall effective and efficient financial, operations, and office administration support. Duties listed below:
- Handles and responds to daily mail, email, and general correspondence for the team
- Handles office, and operational supply needs
- Organizes and archives physical and digital documents and files ensuring their appropriate storage
- Codes and processes accounts receivable
- Monitor, code, troubleshoot, and process all financial donations including individual, corporate, and online
- Produces charitable tax receipts and updates the donor data base
- Corresponds with donors about donations, including answering calls and emails, keeping website up to date with most needed items, issuing tax receipts for donations, when appropriate
- Compiles documents and support information for grant applications including maintaining a calendar
Who – the candidate:
We are looking for a responsible, ethical, and diligent accounting professional. Qualifications listed below:
- 2+ years related administrative experience
- Demonstrated computer skills and strong organizational and communication skills
Where – the location:
Our client is located in downtown Vancouver. This is a fully in-office position. This will be on a fortnight (reduced schedule). Every other week, this person will work 4 days a week (with Fridays off).
How much – the pay:
Commensurate with experience, please discuss further with SWIM.
When & how to apply:
This search is moving very quickly! There will be one interview for the role and it will be scheduled right away. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit ‘APPLY NOW’ and send us your resume in Word format.