6-month contract Project Manager role working with an enterprise organization working on a transformation program for contact centre technologies
- 6-month contract Project Manager role
- Delivering future state technology projects for a large contact centre
- Global enterprise organization with full remote capability
What & Why:
As a result of investment in technology, our client is looking to add a Project Manager to their call centre technology team working on a transformation program. You should be a seasoned project manager with experience leading agile scrum teams in a product centric environment. You will collaborate with senior leaders and project delivery resources, both internal and external in modernizing the contact centre capability which could include everything from live chat and mobile messaging, CRM development, improving the data and analytics posture or maintaining the technology baseline. Success will be measured in how the Delivery Team you lead delivers on business capability as defined by the Product Management Team. You’ll be responsible in maintaining project roadmaps, schedules, budgets, and resource allocations for your initiatives. This is a rapidly growing team delivering huge ROI to the business.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer. You will need to accommodate PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Experience leading an agile scrum team in a product centric environment
- 5+ years as a project manager, program manager or release mgmt. (operations or support domain)
- 5+ years managing cross-team budgets/financials.
- 5+ Experience working with agile delivery methodologies.
- PMP or PfMP certification or equivalent certification.
- Demonstrated experience in managing $1M+ budgets.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.