Master Data Analyst
We are looking for a Master Data Analyst for an industry leading technology organization.
- Data Governance experience required
- Experience with data profiling and data quality
- Experience with CRM or ERP system
What & Why:
Due to investment in technology, our client is looking to add a Master Data Analyst to their growing technology team.
You will join a cross-functional team of Enterprise Integration and Data experts in the early stages of our corporate Master Data Management journey. You will leverage your extensive experience in Data Governance and Data Management to help guide our team through all stages of our MDM program.
You will be able to rely on prior MDM experience to work with key business stakeholders to document our current Master Data Assets and their related business flows. You will be expected create a well-defined Data Governance model that will help evolve these processes and to better define our sources of truth, ultimately providing cleaner data to downstream systems and processes.
In addition to your advanced technical abilities, you should have a service-oriented attitude, strategic outlook, complete sense of ownership, and a propensity for teamwork and communication as a key member of a high-performing team.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand business process gaps due to data deficiency and develop cross-functional alignment to define data models, standardize data sets and sources, and govern master data assets and their respective attributes.
- Design and operationalize a cohesive master data management strategy and drive execution by eliminating business silos, establishing standards and processes for data governance, and implementing measures to manage the quality of our data.
- Establish an enterprise data architecture practice and ensure that projects comply with required data architecture activities, improve architectural assets, and are implemented according to stated architectural standards.
- Define measurable metrics, per subject area, to support a robust and successful adoption of our MDM program.
- Provide data domain thought-leadership in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, data quality, matching, survivorship, database design and implementation.
Our client is a global leader in the IoT field and has a significant focus on R&D. You will be an integral part of building out new capabilities and new device to cloud solutions. They develop products that are utilized globally and have had a very stable growth since inception.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Relevant data management experience including MDM, Data Architecture, Data Engineering, Data Catalogs, Data Governance, Data Quality, and Data Strategy
- Expert knowledge of MDM best practices such as Match/Merge, Enrichment, Trust & Survivorship, and Deduplication
- Ability to create MDM strategies and document requirements, priorities, recommended solutions, and supporting architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desired Education, Experience & Skills
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing an MDM solution, preferably based on the coexistence model, using one or more leading technology platforms.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.Hide Full Description