Snowflake Data Engineer
6-month contract Data Engineer role working with an enterprise organization working on a transformation program for contact centre technologies
- 6-month contract Data Engineer role
- Delivering analytics for a large contact centre
- Global enterprise organization with full remote capability
What & Why:
As a result of investment in technology, we are looking to add a data engineer to a growing team with an enterprise organization. This team implemented Dynamics365 CRM at the end of last year and it is being used as the CRM for their contact centre. This team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the application as well as the new enhancements being done. This role is focused on the testing of the data and analytics of this program. They are investing in reporting on contact centre stats and this role will play a crucial part in the success of that project. This is a rapidly growing team delivering huge ROI to the business.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer, but you must work PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer in BI space is needed
- 2+ years of experience in Azure data engineering tools (e.g., Azure data factory, data bricks, Functions, Logical Apps, azure synapse, ADLS etc)
- 2+ Years of performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis, and technical troubleshooting in a sometimes, ambiguous environment.
- Experience working with Snowflake technologies is a nice to have
- Experience working with Dynamics365 data is a nice to have
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.