Associate Director, AdmissionsSep-25-2019
Operations | Permanent | Burnaby, BC, CA
Are you a certified Engineer or Geoscientist looking to step away from the technical side of your work? Are you interested in making a large impact on the lives of other professionals in your field?
[ + ] MoreAre you a certified Engineer or Geoscientist looking to step away from the technical side of your work? Are you interested in making a large impact on the lives of other professionals in your field?
Who - the Company:Our client is a well-established regulating body for professionals across the province. They are known for their long-standing history and as an employer of choice for many professionals. They take pride in their culture and values and are looking for someone who feels the same.
What - the Role:We are seeing an Associate Director of Admissions. This person is responsible for managing the admission process of the profession, as well as implementing process improvements and policies that reflect the professionalism of the regulatory body. This includes communicating with global regulating committees and subject matter experts to ensure compliance and proper evaluation.
Who - the Candidate:The winning candidate is strong with analytics and policy implementation. The person who wins this role will have a strong management and performance analysis background, complimented with record and project management experience, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A professional designation in Engineering or Geoscientist is mandatory to be considered.
How Much:Salary commensurate with experience, as well as great benefits, a fantastic RRSP matching program, many vacation days, and a lucrative flex workdays package. Please speak to Swim for further details.
When & How to Apply:This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.
Project Coordinator, ConstructionJan-21-2019
Operations | Permanent | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Well-established and successful construction company with many exciting projects on the go. Great career opportunity for an organized individual who loves multi-tasking and supporting a variety of individuals working on diverse projects.
[ + ] MoreWell-established and successful construction company with many exciting projects on the go. Great career opportunity for an organized individual who loves multi-tasking and supporting a variety of individuals working on diverse projects.
Who - the Company:Our client is a successful construction company with an impressive history and great reputation.
What - the Role:The company is seeking a new Operations Coordinator to work in the company’s collaborative team. Responsibilities will be diverse and will span such areas contract management, creating and managing project job binders, coordinating project site equipment, and ad hoc administrative tasks associated with the various projects. Reporting to a Chief Project Manager. Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a more thorough job description.
Who - the Candidate:We are seeking administrative professionals who are highly organized, efficient, and comfortable working at a very fast-pace with a sense of urgency. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years’ relevant work experience in a similar administrative role, preferably supporting a project team. Experience in the construction sector (specifically civil/earthworks construction) is a significant asset.
How Much:Base salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please discuss further with Swim.
When & How to Apply:This search is moving quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume. Swim is presenting shortlisted candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration.
Quality Affairs ManagerNov-02-2018
Operations | Permanent | Delta, BC
Oops! No Opportunity Summary Provided :(
[ + ] More
Who- the Company: Our client is a federally licensed producer in the Marijuana industry, specializing in the distribution of physical product and plant extracts. With operations growing at a rapid pace, they are wanting to build a dedicated team to continue getting their quality products to market.
Where: There is the need for a Quality Affairs Manager at their rapidly expanding location in Delta.
What- the Role: The Quality Affairs Manager reports to the Office of the CEO and is responsible for building out a Quality Assurance process and adhering to company mandated guidelines. With a VP currently being hired in the department, this person will have the responsibility of creating processes and systems from scratch, as well as building a team to help support the department.
- Ensures that quality systems are established, implemented and maintained in compliance with the GPP and other regulatory requirements, as applicable. Works with site personnel to set up and implement procedures and systems to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and requirements.
- Prepares and sends site licence applications and amendments to Health Canada, as assigned.
- Investigates every complaint received in respect of product quality and, if necessary, take corrective and preventative measures. Assures that the quality of batches/lots of products before they are made available for sale.
- Determines suitability of raw materials, container closures, packaging and labeling for use in production. Determines batch/lot disposition for bulk and finished products.
- Establishes procedures and quality systems for environmental monitoring, security, testing, facilities & equipment calibration, qualification & maintenance.
- Carries out product recalls according to the applicable regulations and other quality and regulatory requirements as required.
- Writes, translates and/or reviews procedures, data and other quality documents.
- Trains, mentors and assists other personnel to attain QAP or Alternate QAP status. Provides GxP and other training to personnel.
- Performs internal and external quality audits. Ensures that complaints, deviations, investigations, corrective and preventative actions are performed according to quality requirements.
- Develop and implement sampling instructions, test methods and other quality control procedures. Sends samples for testing.
- Assist management and site personnel to prepare the site for Health Canada and other regulatory inspections. Participates in Health Canada and other inspections by gathering information and answering inspection inquiries as assigned.
- Provide input on establishing quality systems and ensuring that site personnel comply with quality and regulatory requirements.
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with internal and external personnel, contacts/businesses. Demonstrates professional, compliant and ethical conduct.
- Prepare for and participate in all 3rd party audits and inspections.
Who- the Candidate: We are looking for a mature, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. Qualified candidates for this role will have a strong background in Quality Assurance, as well as experience with most of the responsibilities listed above. A background in Food Processing, Pharmaceuticals, and/or Food Safety is an asset. 5+ years in a recognized QA system is also needed. You must have, or be able to receive, security clearance through the AMCPR and have strong leadership capabilities and some procurement experience.
How Much: Base salary commensurate with level of relevant experience and skills, likely in the range of $90,000 to $130,000, good benefits, and other perks.
When & How to Apply: This search is moving very quickly so please let your Swim recruiter know soon if you are interested in discussing further!