6 month contact Program Manager contract role on a long term, highly innovative program with a global enterprise organization
- Highly innovative program with a global enterprise organization
- Contract Program Manager role
- Hybrid work available in Vancouver, 3 days a week onsite
What & Why:
As a result of investment in technology and new systems implementation our client is looking to add a Program Manager to their team to help drive innovation forward. You will be managing a high-profile program that will innovate the core business functions for a global enterprise organization. You should be comfortable building program plans and ensuring that things are tracking to completion. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to identify and eliminate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs and balance business needs versus technical constraints. This is a very exciting organization to join that is having an incredible year.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have a hybrid work environment, 3 days a week on site.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 10+ years in technology
- 5+ years of project management or scrum master experience.
- Strong communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Proven experience with managing global teams with DevOps practices.
- Retail experience with knowledge in enterprise systems.
- Experience in agile/enterprise tools such as Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, Zoom, MS Teams.
- Preferred Scrum Master certification.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.