6-month ServiceNow Architect contract working with a global enterprise organization as they expand their enterprise service management capability.
- 6-month contract ServiceNow Architect role
- Great opportunity to grow the ServiceNow capability
- Global retail success story with remote work available
What & Why:
Due to growth our client is looking to add a ServiceNow Architect to their service excellence team, ideally you have experience with ITBM/SPM. We are looking for someone who is experienced in the SN architecture space and can communicate with key stakeholders as well as jump in and support a development team. You are a great fit if you are someone who has a focus on process and governance. You will be a great fit if you are a strong communicator and a go getter ready to step into a somewhat vague space to help define it. This is a really exciting time to join this team as they make serious investments in the service excellence area.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have a hybrid work model, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer, but you will need to work on PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years of experience of ServiceNow Architecture ideally with experience in ITBM/SPM
- Overarching understanding of ServiceNow Enterprise product suite
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: ServiceNow API’s, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- ServiceNow Certifications
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.