Fantastic opportunity for a passionate Learning and Development professional who is seeking to join a large, fast-paced, complex, and very successful company with a friendly and laid-back corporate culture. Great opportunity for long-term career growth. Impressive leadership. Headquartered in Vancouver with operations across North America.
Who- the Company:
Our Client is a well-established, diverse, reputable, and high-growth company with operations across Canada and the US. They hire people who embody their values and who believe in their mandate to be a place where excellence meets opportunity. This company has featured on various “Top Employer” lists. The company has been around for many decades, and has been growing organically and through acquisitions.
What- the Role:
Swim Recruiting has been engaged by our Client to find them a new Learning & Development Program Manager. This is a newly-created role due to ongoing corporate growth. Reporting to the Manager of Learning & Development, you will be leading a team of Program Managers who are supporting the design, development and delivery of programs and initiatives to support organizational learning and development. SWIM will share a detailed and thorough job description with interested candidates.
Who- the Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced and passionate L&D professional who is eager to learn new skills and grow their career over the years with a complex organization.
- Candidates will have at least 5 years of relevant Learning & Development work experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment and/or with a company with operations across Canada and the US
- Strong mentorship and coaching abilities, with experience leading direct reports
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience developing engaging eLearning
- Some form of relevant education, ideally in adult education, instructional systems design, leadership coaching, or training.
- We are looking for problem-solvers with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Bilingualism in French (spoken and written) is a significant asset as this company has operations in Quebec.
What- the Culture:
The new L&D Program Manager will become part of an exciting and people-focused work environment that is social, fast-paced, and dynamic, with plenty of opportunity for long-term career growth.
Burnaby. just a few minutes’ walk from a SkyTrain station. Employees are mostly working on a hybrid work schedule- initially full time in-office during training. One they are trained and settled in, the L&D PM will have the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week. Very occasional business travel to operations across Canada and the US.
Very competitive base salary commensurate with experience and skills. The L&D Program Manager will be eligible for a performance-based bonus, great health & dental benefits, an RRSP matching program, and other perks. Please discuss further with SWIM!
When & How to Apply:
If you are interested in and excited about this great opportunity with a large and well-established Vancouver-based company, please do not hesitate to apply as this search is moving quickly! SWIM is presenting the profiles of shortlisted candidates directly to the hiring team for review. If you already have a Recruiter at SWIM, please reach out to that individual directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit “Apply Now” to send us your resume. Thank you!