If in Vancouver, a hybrid working model.
Have you previously operated as a HR Analyst or Business Analyst with hands on experience and thorough understanding in the back-end design/functionality of HR Technology systems?
Are you curious and inquisitive? If so, we would like to hear from you. Do you have experience with Workday and Docebo, or another Learning Management System?
Who- the Company:
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international Vancouver based company and one of Vancouver’s finest! They are a people-centric organization and known for their collaborative team culture.
What- the Role:
This role supports and partners with P&C Product Managers and P&C Functional Analysts to manage an optimized experience for our client’s people through the delivery of recurring program work, projects, system/process enhancements, data/reporting and maintaining data quality. Areas of focus would include P&C Products which have been designed around ‘moments that matter’ to our client’s employees. From a technical standpoint, the P&C Functional Analyst would be supporting the delivery of these products through our client’s various digital solutions: HRIS (Workday), and LMS platform (Docebo).
Who – the Candidate:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in HR Ops as a HR Analyst (or similar) with a focus on system and process optimization, data integrity and the enablement of people programs
- Experience with HRIS processes (headcount management/HR core data preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS (Workday preferred), LMS (Docebor preferred), ServiceNow and Jira (to support Agile/SCRUM methodology)
- Strong requirements management skills incl. elicitation, scoping, prioritization, risks/issues management
- Experience identifying, analyzing and resolving issues identified through audits and testing activities
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent steams of work with a drive to get things done within tight deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills – both with internal stakeholders across all levels and external vendors
- Very organized, detail oriented, analytical thinker
- Confident creating and delivering training and communications
- Enjoys identifying and executing on process improvement strategies
- Expert knowledge in PowerPoint & Microsoft Excel to produce accurate presentations & reports
Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience
Remote across Canada, if you reside in the Vancouver area, expect a hybrid working model
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly, and interviews start immediately! Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.