Very large and complex multi-national company headquartered in Vancouver. Fantastic opportunity for someone who is seeking a friendly corporate culture, job stability, inspiring leadership, and the opportunity to develop in their HR career over the years. Reporting into a fantastic leader. High-growth successful company. Very diverse HR responsibilities.
Who- the Company:
Our client is a very well-established and highly successful company with operations across North America and approximately 2000 employees. They have a great reputation among their happy customers and partners. The People has a culture that is collaborative, innovative, and friendly. Based in Downtown Vancouver.
What- the Role:
Our client seeking a new People & Culture Business Partner (i.e. HRBP) who will be based in the corporate headquarters in Vancouver. The P&C BP will report into a Director of P&C and will work alongside many HR colleagues. This role is open due to an internal promotion of the incumbent to another area of the business.
The new Business Partner will support a diverse employee population including people working in the following corporate shared services departments: accounting & finance, IT, people & culture, business development, and supply chain. This is a well-rounded role involving many areas of HR such as leadership coaching, talent acquisition, HR analytics, HR systems, employee relations, performance management, HR policy implementation and enforcement, succession planning, organizational development, onboarding, learning & development, retention strategies, culture & engagement, change management, internal communications, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional who enjoys a diverse portfolio of responsibilities and constantly learning new skills! SWIM will provide interested candidates with a thorough job description.
Who- the Candidate:
We are seeking a dynamic and proactive HR professional with great communication and interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably within a large and complex business with operations across multiple provinces.
What- the Qualifications:
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience in various areas of human resources.
- Relevant post-secondary education. CPHR is an asset but not required.
- Working knowledge of relevant of Provincial, State, and Federal regulations and laws related to HR policies and practices (US and Canadian experience is highly desirable).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Previous direct experience in a talent acquisition, learning and development, and/or organizational change management role is a strong asset.
- Exposure to post-acquisition integration from an HR perspective is an asset.
- High degree of computer literacy, including intermediate to advanced skill in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Attention to detail in all areas of work and a strong results orientation. Proven track-record of responsiveness and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to travel 15% may be required.
- Proven ability to collaborate with all corporate departments in the business and to influence senior leaders
Very competitive base salary commensurate with level of skills, experience, and education. The company will provide their new P&C Business Partner with a solid overall compensation package, including a generous profit-sharing/bonus program, an RSRP match, PD support, and excellent health, dental, & vision benefits. Please feel free to discuss further with SWIM.
HYBRID or IN-OFFICE. This company is headquartered in the heart of Downtown Vancouver in a beautiful corporate office. The People & Culture Business Partner can choose to work primarily from office or can work from home 1 or 2 days a week. Some business travel is anticipated in this role, within Canada and the US, no more than 10% to 15%.
When & How to Apply:
Swim Recruiting will be presenting the profiles of short-listed candidates directly to the hiring Director of P&C for review. If you already have a Recruiter at SWIM, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' to send us your resume. Thank you!