We are looking for an energetic and friendly Project Administrative Assistant to join our busy firm. The position requires someone who is conscientious, adaptable and eager to learn new skills.
Who- the Company:
Our client is a commercial real estate boutique located in downtown Vancouver offering the opportunity to join a vibrant firm of highly experienced staff and lawyers who emphasize teamwork and focus on client service. The culture is positive, professional and relaxed, yet they are serious about serving their clients’ needs.
What- the Opportunity:
Project Administrative Assistant for a 12 month period. For someone seeking variety in their work and willing to learn new things, this is a great place to be.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft, review and send communications to sales presentation centres and clients
- Processing of purchase contracts and deposit payments
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Maintain and upkeep various records and documents
- Ability to pay attention to detail and multitask
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as OneDrive, Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Who- the Candidate:
We are seeking a Project Administrative Assistant who is comfortable with multi-tasking. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Previous experience with real estate transactions and someone who has experience in a law firm environment is an asset. If you have strong communication and service skills and are eager to work as part of an energetic team, please reach out to SWIM Recruiting.
The individual must have a professional manner, a friendly, approachable disposition, and excellent multi-tasking abilities.
Downtown Vancouver – transit friendly – to start this role will be 5 days at their downtown Vancouver office with the ability to work from home once fully up to speed at the discretion of the manager.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Firm paid extended health, dental, AD&D benefits.
- Life & Disability insurance.
- Paid sick and personal days.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- RRSP matching program.
- Fitness benefit.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving quickly! SWIM Recruiting is presenting shortlisted candidates to the hiring team. Please let me know soon if you are interested and would like to discuss further.