Who- the Company:
A reputable and successful real estate company that was established over 30 years ago. The organization has a very impressive leadership team, solid reputation, and interesting history.
What- the Role:
Personal Executive Assistant (PEA) to the Company Founder. We are seeking a highly organized and reliable administrative professional who has many years experience supporting a busy executive, entrepreneur, and/or high net worth individual. The new PEA will be providing diverse administrative support to streamline and simplify the company Founder’s extremely busy personal life as well providing ad hoc support on the business side. Working alongside a Corporate Executive Assistant- the duties for the two EAs are very similar; however, this new Assistant is focused on professional administrative duties on the personal-front whereas the other EA is more so focused on matters pertaining to the Founder’s business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing various bank accounts, checking balances, cash flow management, verifying bills and invoices, paying bills, and preparing expense reports.
- Reconciling a high volume of credit card and bank statements on a weekly basis.
- Domestic and international travel coordination and booking, including flights, accommodations, transportation, meeting locations, and scheduling travel itineraries.
- Calendar management, including scheduling meetings, tracking invites, booking personal appointments, and responding to RSVPs.
- Household operations including renovation or other repair projects, utility payments, car & house insurance.
- Occasional corporate office administration back up.
- Management of personal filing system.
Who- the Candidate:
- Ideally 8+ years relevant and progressive administrative experience.
- A high level of integrity is essential, as is the natural ability to keep matters confidential and private.
- Previous experience supporting a company founder and/or high-profile business entrepreneur is preferred.
- Numerically savvy and detail-oriented. Past experience with personal bookkeeping and banking is a major asset.
- Computer literate, with strong skills in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience coordinating complex multi-national travel, in conjunction with a travel agency.
- Polished and professional business communication skills are key.
- Driver’s license preferred, as the PEA will be occasionally driving between downtown Vancouver and nearby locations within the city.
Based Monday to Friday with regular work hours out of the company’s headquarters is in the heart of downtown Vancouver’s financial district. Close to a SkyTrain station and tons of amenities. Occasional travel to other locations within Vancouver.
Competitive and generous total compensation. Please discuss further with Swim.
When & How to Apply:
Swim Recruiting has been engaged exclusively on this unique and exciting search. Our client is eager to meet with candidates soon and select a finalist who can start before end of 2018. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.