Seeking a tenured AP clerk with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Our client offers a hybrid, flexible work environment.
Who- the Company:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing global consulting firm with an excellent reputation in downtown Vancouver. Swim has had the pleasure of partnering with this organization for many years.
What- the Role:
As the AP Clerk, you will:
- Code expenses to projects and business units, obtain approvals from project teams, organize, and maintain records on SharePoint
- Credit card reconciliations and processing
- Monitor AP inbox for invoices and ensure all assigned AP is posted by cut off
- Prepare bi-weekly payments (EFT, online payments, cheques etc.)
- Prepare AR and AP offsets, troubleshoot to resolve routine discrepancies and assist AP team member as needed
- Review employee expense reports for accuracy coding, sales tax, and tie to backup receipts
- Monitor expense report approval workflow, ensure correct approvers are tagged, and follow up as needed
- Work along with team members to post assigned expense reports by cut off
- Process weekly expense report payments
- Cross train on processing cash receipts against accounts receivable, identify and code withholding taxes and other fees
- Cross train on billing and generate draft invoices, and forward to technical Project teams on timely basis. Modify draft invoices based on PM’s annotations and clarify discrepancies. Coordinate with PM/PC regarding billing status and other project requirements.
Who – the Candidate:
- 3-5 years of accounts payable experience
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an asset
- Experience in consulting industry is an asset
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Must be a team player who is willing to assist colleagues as needed
- Strong communication skills partnered with the ability to coordinate, and problem solve with internal and external teams
Competitive compensation and benefits structure, RRSP program, annual incentive plan, an opportunity to own shares.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly, and interviews start immediately! Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.