MarTech Agile Project Manager
12-month contract MarTech Agile Project Manager role with a global retail organization investing heavily in international markets
- 12-month contract PM role specializing in CRM/AI projects
- Global retail organization investing heavily internationally
- Remote work available in PST hours
What & Why:
As a result of major investment in international markets, our client is looking to add a project manager to their rapidly scaling team. In this role you will play a key role in the teams’ journey to become a CRM leader in industry and to better understand and serve their guests. You will support the international marketing technology and engineering team, work extensively with business units, project stakeholders, and cross-functional technology team members (both internal and external vendors) to define, implement, sustain and leverage their data ecosystem across programs. You should have experience in retail and a background in project management with marketing technology stack, especially CDP and Data Warehouse. This is an amazing time to join this team as they scale into 2023.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote anywhere in Canada if you would prefer, but you will need to accommodate PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- At least 8+ years’ experience in a project management role in in customer data management or analytics, Big Data, data warehousing, with track record on migration, implementation, production support and enhancement – end to end –
- Technical in depth knowledge and proven record on delivering complex projects with SnowFlake and DataBricks, Treasure Data or Acquia/AgilOne Customer Data Platforms is required.
- Experience working in a project/product matrixed organization at a major retailer and international teams (EMEA, APAC, India) with a proven ability to meet deadlines and operating under tight time constraints with a strong sense of urgency
- Proven record in leading agile teams (15-20 resources both internal and external vendors) and Agile sprint ceremonies is required
- PMP/SM certification considered an asset.
- B.S. degree in IT, Project/Program Management, Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.