Amazing opportunity to support a reputable Executive in one of Vancouver’s most highly sought-after companies to work for! This is a 3 month contract to start with possibility for extension
Who – The Company:
A local Vancouver success story with global operations and an impeccable reputation is seeking a motivated and dynamic Executive Assistant.
It’s a fast-paced, high energy and rewarding environment.
What- The Role:
This is a fabulous opportunity for a dynamic EA who loves a fast-paced and fun environment.
You will be the main point of contact to arrange international travel arrangements, meetings, calendars, and internal and external requests for the executive
- Calendar management – this is a big part of the role, must be comfortable with it and love it! You’ll be the main point of contact for internal & external requests as well as being responsible for organizing travel itineraries and coordinating meetings
- Meeting preparation/presentation – creating decks, preparation of briefing notes and meeting minutes
- Maintain highly confidential information
- Assist with communication documents such as email correspondence and letters
Who- the Candidate:
- 5 years of experience in an executive support level role in a fast paced and high energy work environment, preferably a global organization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint for creating excellent presentations for senior management and generating complex reports
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritize tasks, coordinate, and multitask
- Experience with international travel
- Top notch communication skills (both written and verbal), great energy, passion, confidence, maturity
- Comfortable in your own skin and able to handle competing demands with ease.
- Good business sense and a knack for handling pressure and last-minute changes in stride, nothing gets by you
- You have tact, diplomacy, and a good sense of humour!
competitive hourly wage
When & How to Apply:
Swim Recruiting has been engaged as a trusted recruitment agency partner on this important search. If you are interested and already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.Hide Full Description