Change Delivery Lead
- Remote working conditions and open to candidates across Canada.
- This is a 6-month contract.
Who- the Company:
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international Vancouver based company and one of Vancouver’s finest! They are a people-centric organization and known for their collaborative team culture.
What- the Role:
The Change Delivery Lead will support the delivery of a multi-year transformational program to provide an elevated and truly global employee experience that is powered by digital. Using our client’s change methodology, you will create and execute strategies to identify change impacts, assess readiness and develop change and learning activations to support global adoption.
Our client is really looking for HR experience and/or experience with compliance-related projects. This position is going to support a governance project within our client’s compliance framework, so specific experience around that is ideal.
In addition, you will:
- Educate stakeholders on Change activities and expectations
- Partner with communications over initiative branding and messaging
- Understand the design of the end-to-end current and future state journeys for all persona groups impacted by change
- identify and capture all change impacts
- Produce and deliver change & engagement, communication, and training plans
- Partner with training to support the transition of project training materials into evergreen materials/programs
- Identify any change-related project risks, and raise these to the Project Manager with recommended mitigation steps
- Support the Project Manager, Program Manager, and Portfolio Manager in reporting
- Partner with global business stakeholders throughout the project to understand needs, drive decision-making and ensure clarity of responsibilities and adherence to project timelines as it related to change management
Who – the Candidate:
- 5-7 years of project management experience, ideally including global implementations of processes/systems
- 5-7 years experience creating and delivering against change, communications and training plans
- Fluency with ADKAR or PROSCI methodologies
- Experience with persona development/design thinking
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and operating under tight time constraints with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, negotiation and presentation
- Must be able to communicate technical and project management concepts in business- oriented terms
Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience
Hybrid working conditions if located in Vancouver, BC. If you reside outside of Vancouver, this role can be fully remote.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly, and interviews start immediately! Swim will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.Hide Full Description