Real Estate ManagerApr-04-2019
Operations | Permanent | Vancouver, BC
Fantastic Opportunity for a talented Real Estate Manager!
[ + ] MoreFantastic Opportunity for a talented Real Estate Manager!
Who - the Company:We are partnering with our client, one of Vancouver’s largest companies, to help find a talented and bright Real Estate Manager to join their team. Our client is a high-profile and very successful and profitable organization not only known for its corporate success but also for its tenured staff and amazing corporate culture. This is a unique opportunity to join a leader in its field and work closely with a dynamic and experienced team.
What - the Role:Reporting to the Managing Director, Corporate Finance, this position is responsible for the asset management and leasing of a portfolio of commercial properties primarily located in Alberta.
- Oversee the property management teams, and leasing activity within the assigned portfolio
- Function as part of the team in the development of new and existing shopping centres and operating facilities from initiation to completion, including layout, design, tenant mix, feasibility, leasing
- Collaborate with Real Estate Brokers in the negotiation and preparation of third party LOI’s, offers, leases and collateral documentation
- Preparation and approval of operating budgets, monitoring of costs and year end reconciliations
- Approval of property invoices
- Third party tenant relations, co-ordination of tenant needs and dispute resolution
- Engaging and collaborating with property managers, real estate brokers, legal counsel and consultants as required, including monitoring their performance
- Microsoft Office applications and Yardi property management software
Who - the Candidate:We are seeking a motivated individual that is driven by quality of work, and loves working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate for this position embraces change and loves to keep busy!
- At least five (5) years in a property management/real estate environment
- Excellent real estate fundamentals with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong organizational, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Lease administration experience an asset
How Much:Base salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits and vacation.
When & How to Apply:If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.
Chief Project OfficerMar-27-2019
Operations | Permanent | Chilliwack, BC
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work in a non-government organization helping OHS professionals to meets the needs of the manufacturing industry in BC. There is great opportunity for new learning and growth!
[ + ] MoreThis is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work in a non-government organization helping OHS professionals to meets the needs of the manufacturing industry in BC. There is great opportunity for new learning and growth!
Who - the Company:Our client is an industry leader in the area of Health and Safety within the manufacturing environment. They serve over 3000-member companies providing advisory services, accreditation and training in the area of OHS. They are a non-profit organization built on the passion and drive for improved safety in manufacturing. Their accreditation OSSE (Occupational Safety Standard of Excellent) has been awarded to many leading manufacturing companies in the province and continues to be a sought-after accreditation within the industry.
What - the Role: Chief Project OfficerThe Chief Project Officer (CPO) is responsible for securing, leading and executing projects impacting the manufacturing industry, and identifying potential research opportunities to make the manufacturing industry in BC a safer place to work. His main responsibilities include:
- Understanding the dynamics and sensitivities of strategic issues impacting the manufacturing industry
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders at the executive level to discuss strategic potential opportunities that impact current and potential projects and its current or future impact on the manufacturing industry
- Maintaining a full understanding of the business plan and service objectives of the Alliance
- Leading and executing critical projects influencing and impacting the manufacturing industry
- Identifying potential challenges in the manufacturing sector, and researching, developing new and innovative solutions consistent with the business strategy
- Consulting with stakeholders on various research projects to solicit input and expertise on specific issues
- Defining the project management strategy and related objectives for the Alliance; and monitoring progress
- Seeking strategically significant projects; liaising with appropriate stakeholders for funding or sponsorship opportunities
- Identifying and securing project funding to support initiative
Who - the Candidate:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, economics, or related business field with a minimum of 8 years of experience and demonstrated competence in a similar role.
- Master’s degree in a related health & safety field or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
- Certified project management designation or equivalent related experience is a must.
- Strong networking capability in senior executive management environment with demonstrated experience.
- Knowledge of government and WorkSafeBC policy.
- Demonstrated capacity in working with educational institutions and related associations with provincial, national and international scope
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, database programs and related software, social media tools and applied experience of progressive business practices.
- Experience working in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Formal education in occupational health & safety is an asset.
How Much:$ 90-120 K + bonus and benefits.
When & How to Apply:This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.
Operations | Permanent | Vancouver, BC
Fantastic Project Manager opportunity for a reputable, complex, and global company headquartered in Vancouver. Great room for long-term career growth and to hone skills in diverse business areas. Projects are interesting in nature, globally diverse, and large-scale.
[ + ] MoreFantastic Project Manager opportunity for a reputable, complex, and global company headquartered in Vancouver. Great room for long-term career growth and to hone skills in diverse business areas. Projects are interesting in nature, globally diverse, and large-scale.
Who- the Company:Our client is a billion-dollar global public company, headquartered in Vancouver, with a great reputation worldwide as a leader in their industry and over 3000 employees working in several countries.This company is going through positive changes under the direction of impressive executive leaders. It’s a great time to be working here!
What- the Role:We are seeking a new Project Manager who will be responsible for project managing a portfolio of large-scale operational projects. A key focus will be creating and maintaining project management discipline on a series of unique and globally dispersed capital-intensive projects. Additionally, the Project Manager will provide project management support on ongoing process transformation initiatives throughout the organization.Responsibilities will include managing and building process improvements for project approvals, bid management, risk & opportunity analysis, cost estimates, deliverables and milestones tracking, analysis of critical path, diverse change management, and project KPI creation and reporting. Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a more detailed break-down of responsibilities.
Who- the Candidate:Qualified candidates will have at least 6 years’ progressive and relevant project management experience, preferably with a large, complex, and multinational public company.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or equivalent project management education. An MBA and/or Engineering degree is a significant asset, but not required.
- Experience with capital intensive infrastructure, construction, and/or engineering projects with significant budgets.
- The more experience working cross-departmentally, the better! This PM will be collaborating with individuals in operations, engineering, accounting & finance, risk & internal audit, human resources, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop and maintain productive relationships with diverse stakeholders within the organization, including Executives.
Where:Downtown Vancouver in a beautiful corporate office with great views. Close to public transit and many amenities like restaurants and shops.
How Much:Competitive base salary and total compensation package commensurate with experience and skills. Please discuss further with Swim.
When & How to Apply:This search is moving very quickly! Swim is the exclusive agency working on this PM search and will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration. Please hit “APPLY NOW” and send us your resume.
Project Coordinator, ConstructionJan-21-2019
Operations | Permanent | Vancouver, BC
Well-established and successful construction company with many exciting projects on the go. Great career opportunity for an organized individual who loves multi-tasking and supporting a variety of individuals working on diverse projects.
[ + ] MoreWell-established and successful construction company with many exciting projects on the go. Great career opportunity for an organized individual who loves multi-tasking and supporting a variety of individuals working on diverse projects.
Who - the Company:Our client is a successful construction company with an impressive history and great reputation.
What - the Role:The company is seeking a new Operations Coordinator to work in the company’s collaborative team. Responsibilities will be diverse and will span such areas contract management, creating and managing project job binders, coordinating project site equipment, and ad hoc administrative tasks associated with the various projects. Reporting to a Chief Project Manager. Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a more thorough job description.
Who - the Candidate:We are seeking administrative professionals who are highly organized, efficient, and comfortable working at a very fast-pace with a sense of urgency. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years’ relevant work experience in a similar administrative role, preferably supporting a project team. Experience in the construction sector (specifically civil/earthworks construction) is a significant asset.
How Much:Base salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please discuss further with Swim.
When & How to Apply:This search is moving quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume. Swim is presenting shortlisted candidates directly to the hiring team for consideration.
Quality Affairs ManagerNov-02-2018
Operations | Permanent | Delta, BC
Oops! No Opportunity Summary Provided :(
[ + ] More
Who- the Company: Our client is a federally licensed producer in the Marijuana industry, specializing in the distribution of physical product and plant extracts. With operations growing at a rapid pace, they are wanting to build a dedicated team to continue getting their quality products to market.
Where: There is the need for a Quality Affairs Manager at their rapidly expanding location in Delta.
What- the Role: The Quality Affairs Manager reports to the Office of the CEO and is responsible for building out a Quality Assurance process and adhering to company mandated guidelines. With a VP currently being hired in the department, this person will have the responsibility of creating processes and systems from scratch, as well as building a team to help support the department.
- Ensures that quality systems are established, implemented and maintained in compliance with the GPP and other regulatory requirements, as applicable. Works with site personnel to set up and implement procedures and systems to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and requirements.
- Prepares and sends site licence applications and amendments to Health Canada, as assigned.
- Investigates every complaint received in respect of product quality and, if necessary, take corrective and preventative measures. Assures that the quality of batches/lots of products before they are made available for sale.
- Determines suitability of raw materials, container closures, packaging and labeling for use in production. Determines batch/lot disposition for bulk and finished products.
- Establishes procedures and quality systems for environmental monitoring, security, testing, facilities & equipment calibration, qualification & maintenance.
- Carries out product recalls according to the applicable regulations and other quality and regulatory requirements as required.
- Writes, translates and/or reviews procedures, data and other quality documents.
- Trains, mentors and assists other personnel to attain QAP or Alternate QAP status. Provides GxP and other training to personnel.
- Performs internal and external quality audits. Ensures that complaints, deviations, investigations, corrective and preventative actions are performed according to quality requirements.
- Develop and implement sampling instructions, test methods and other quality control procedures. Sends samples for testing.
- Assist management and site personnel to prepare the site for Health Canada and other regulatory inspections. Participates in Health Canada and other inspections by gathering information and answering inspection inquiries as assigned.
- Provide input on establishing quality systems and ensuring that site personnel comply with quality and regulatory requirements.
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with internal and external personnel, contacts/businesses. Demonstrates professional, compliant and ethical conduct.
- Prepare for and participate in all 3rd party audits and inspections.
Who- the Candidate: We are looking for a mature, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. Qualified candidates for this role will have a strong background in Quality Assurance, as well as experience with most of the responsibilities listed above. A background in Food Processing, Pharmaceuticals, and/or Food Safety is an asset. 5+ years in a recognized QA system is also needed. You must have, or be able to receive, security clearance through the AMCPR and have strong leadership capabilities and some procurement experience.
How Much: Base salary commensurate with level of relevant experience and skills, likely in the range of $90,000 to $130,000, good benefits, and other perks.
When & How to Apply: This search is moving very quickly so please let your Swim recruiter know soon if you are interested in discussing further!